Summertime, and The Living is Easy!
Content Bundles are Now Available from Paul Davis Solutions
A-La Carte Content Package
Each blog will include the following:
- One focus keyword with variations included for meta tagging and within the text.
- One image sourced from Canva or Pixabay and formatted.
- Edits as requested.
In addition, the 500-1000 Word blogs will include
- 2 Additional Keywords
- 1 Additional Image
The 1000-2000 Word blogs will include everything above and
- Up to 10 Images/Infographics
- Formatting within WordPress, Drupal or Modx for a lead magnet form.
Content Website Starter Bundle
Strategic Content Creation
This content bundle includes creation of three blogs, an about page and a slogan for your business. In order to create this content, Paul Davis will interview you regarding your business, do market research for your industry, and split-test several different slogans.
- Slogan – Requires interview, research, and market testing.
- About Us – Often the most difficult content portion of your site, the About Us page builds on your slogan to introduce your business to potential customers and show what sets you apart from your competitors.
- 3 Blogs – Each blog will be between 300 and 500 words, they will be selected after careful research of your business, current SEO practices, and an understanding of your ideal customer. Each blog will include 2 keywords, up to 3 rewrites, and final approval by you, the customer.
Timeline: 1 Week After Interview
Full Website Starter Bundle
Website Creation and Hosting
This bundle includes all the content from the website starter bundle, and includes the following:
- Domain Registration for 1 Year
- Hosting for 1 Year
- Implementation of Free WordPress Theme and Plugins to ensure ease of use for the website.
Initial Marketing Consultation
This content-focused marketing consultation will cover an editorial calendar, tools to plan website posting, tools to publish information, how to get analysis of your marketing, and how to outsource marketing processes.
- Management Tools – Trello, Workflowy, Slack, BaseCamp, etc.
- Document Creation Tools – Microsoft Office, Google Docs, etc.
- Storage Tools – Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.
- Outsourcing – BlogMutt, other outsourcing opportunities.
Additional information will be covered on an individual basis.
Together, we will come up with a publishing schedule, platform, and content ideas for 3-6 months.
This plan will be written up by InSite’s marketing specialist and emailed to the customer to help the customer implement a content marketing plan for their business.
Timeline: Delivery of Marketing Plan Document Within 1 Week of Last Consult
A-La-Carte Content Bundles
4 Small Blog Bundle
- Each blog will be 300-500 words, written in an instructional style.
- Keyword Research performed for customer’s business
- 1-2 Keywords On Each Post
- 1 CTA (Call-To-Action, an action your readers can take by clicking on a post) at End of Post
- Deliverable all together or on a weekly basis.
4 Small Email Bundle
- 300-500 Word emails, written in a conversational style.
- 3-4 CTAs on each post
- Deliverable in one bundle or on a weekly basis.
Please contact Paul Davis for pricing information on these bundles, or follow our blog to get regular updates of pricing changes.